Fotografiska International 09.2018 – 08.2019
As a Managing Editor and Global Partnerships Manager in Fotografiska International I was responsible for:
- Generating story ideas.
- Producing content for fotografiska.com and Fotografiska exhibitions (production, selection of material, coordinating of postproduction) of films for exhibitions and fotografiska.com, working closely with such artists as Alison Jackson, Vee Speers, Sebastiao Salgado, James Nachtwey, and more.
- Writing & editing press material for upcoming exhibitions in the international venues – Stockholm, NYC, Tallinn – working closely with photographers such as James Nachtwey, Mandy Barker, Sebastiao Salgado, Anja Niemi, Evelyn Bencicova, Pentti Sammalahtti, Ellen von Unwerth.
- Working with e-com assortment, negotiating and securing contracts with photographers, securing delivery of files, writing and editing texts, creating a category of product based on the research of photographers, working with selection of prints for assortiment, initiating dialog with photographers and estates regarding long-term sales opportunities, negotiating and securing contracts with contributing artists.
- Working closely with Fotografiska management team (CMO) with building the corporate partner portfolio.
- Building and maintaining the relationships with existing parters.
- Uncovering the corporate partner’s needs and wants and creating long-term partner strategies with some of the best organizations around.
- Creating proposals.
- Translating the corporate needs into communication strategies and stories.
- Preparing a strategy for development of the segment Fotografiska For Life, defining Fotografiska’s deliverables and assets for long-term partnerships, creating a partnership model for FFL, together with CMO creating presentations in connection to the partnership model.
- Initiating and leading the communication with potential key-media partners worldwide, including creating a framework for long-term collaboration, based on a global partnership model and values. Leading discussions with the potential partners.
- Initiating and leading a discussion with potential commercial global partners. Creating a framework for long term collaboration.
- Promoting Fotografiska at the business events and through media.